There are two ways of spreading light - to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~ Edith Wharton, Vesalius in Zante
I may do this every week... if you all got some benefit from it!
TEN WRITING SITES WITH GOOD INFORMATION
1. Writing Articles from Holly Lisle - She has tons of information on everything you could want to know about writing, all comprehensive and interesting. I reference this site all the time.
2. Poynter Online - 50 Writing Tools - a great way to remind yourself to write tight.
3. Deb Stovers Writers Links - everything from publishers and agents, to sites for research, reviewers and more!
4. Cindy Carrol links for Writers - find links to articles, markets, dictionaries, anything that can help you write your books.
5. Fiction Factor - Writing Tips for Fiction Writers - So much here that I don't know where to start! Only click here if you have plenty of time.
6. Wikipedia - your site for research!
7. Fiction Addiction - Lots of writing articles here - they were named in Writers Digest top sites.
8. Charlotte Dillon Resources for Romance Writers - from prompts, to articles to critique groups, this site has it all!
9. The Everyday People's Guide to Writing the Novel - Lots of amazing info here, but it can be time consuming, so be warned!
10. Ten Things to Consider Before Starting Your Novel - the title says it all.
What are some of your favorite writing websites?
Off to Party
9 hours ago