Saturday, August 26, 2006

Meme

It's such a pleasure to write down splendid words - almost as though one were inventing them. ~ Rupert Hart-Davis

Swiped from Charity:

You Are a Pegasus

You are a perfectionist, with an eye for beauty.
You know how to live a good life - and you rarely deviate from your good taste.
While you aren't outgoing, you have excellent social skills.
People both admire you - and feel very comfortable around you.


Huh.

If I know how to live a good life, why aren't I living it? But it's wonderful to know that I have such good taste.

Your Geek Profile:

Fashion Geekiness: Moderate
Movie Geekiness: Moderate
SciFi Geekiness: Moderate
Academic Geekiness: Low
Internet Geekiness: Low
Gamer Geekiness: None
Geekiness in Love: None
General Geekiness: None
Music Geekiness: None


I could've told you this... I was in drama and choir, not chess club and computers.

My eyes are giving me problems again (I go through periods when they need a rest from the computer) but I'm trying to edit Camilla and didn't want to stop. So, I printed off the portion I've already done (about 100 pages) and have it, my Maass workbook and a spiral notepad all sitting next to each other. I'm gonna work through this baby.

Wish me luck.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Allie Boniface said...

Good luck! I know you can make it through Camilla...plus I really want to see the end of it!