Wednesday, August 30, 2006

No Time For Glamourshots...

So you choose... and, yes, many of the folks at WRP have candid shots for their photos (one is even with her horse, lucky lady)...

Number One is me being authorly:



Number Two is me with less makeup and huge bags under my eyes (yes, I really am that tired):



Number Three is the real me (but it's awfully dark and I don't have photoshop):



I don't want to have to pancake the makeup again tomorrow -- my daughter said to me this morning, "Mommy, I can't see your freckles." I replied, "That's the idea." She said, "You look pretty that way, but I like Mommy with freckles."

See... the whole photo thing is traumatizing us all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like #1 and #3 best, but I can't decide between the two. I'm leaning more towards #3, though because it looks "friendlier". I guess it depends on what image you want to go for. :)

Charity Tahmaseb said...

I also like #1 and #3 as well. In #1 you have a 1940s retro vibe going on that I adore--I so want a 1940s retro vibe, but alas, it's not to be. But I also like the one with the pup.

Colleen Gleason said...

I like #1 and #3, but I think #1 is more appropriate for a "professional" picture.

Congrats on the sale to Wild Rose.