Sunday, August 13, 2006

Quiz Day!

Too tired to write coherantly this morning... but here you go -- all about me via Blogthings!

You Are a Blue Flower

A blue flower tends to represent peace, openness, and balance.

At times, you are very delicate like a cornflower.

And at other times, you are wise like an iris.

And more than you wish, you're a little cold, like a blue hydrangea.


I had no idea the Iris was so wise... if that's the truth, then why do the flowers last only a day or two? And I don't see the hydrangea as cold - it is, in fact, one of my favorite flowers. Hmmm... wonder if it's because I'm cold?

Onward and upward:

You're Totally Sarcastic

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.

Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.

And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.


This one, I absolutely agree with. My daughter is picking up on this a little, and has been accused of lying by my in-laws because of it. You know, "Do you want some eggplant for dinner?" "Sure! I l-o-o-v-v-v-e eggplant." They have no senses of humor.

What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are a wanderer. You constantly long for a new adventure, challenge, or eve a completely different life.

You are not a very grounded person. You prefer dreams to reality. For you, it's all about possibilities.

You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.

Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.


First off, if my soul looked like that picture, I'd run screaming. Seriously... flames in the nostrils?? What is that?

I am a wanderer -- I've lived in this house for almost seven years, and I've had the itch to move for the last couple. It's the longest I've ever lived in one place.

I disagree with the whole "you're not grounded" thing. I absolutely have dreams, and some pretty big ones, but I like to think I'm grounded as well.

The rest is bang on. How about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm "Totally Sarcastic" too. I'm sure this is a shocking revelation to all who know me. *g*