Today I'm being interviewed at Home Thoughts From A Broad -- also, Mandy put up "Behind the Story" late, so you can read that one, too, if you'd like. It talks about how "One Love For Liv" came to be.
I <3 visitors, so please stop by and say howdy!
For something a little different, I give you the Friday Fill-In:
1. I'm looking forward to Monday next week.
Monday is my favorite day of the week--yes, really. I am a creature of routine, and that routine is thrown off every weekend. Weekends give me ulcers. I hate them, and dread them with a deep, dark panic.
2. I don't handle change very well.
See the above...LOL...
3. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches are something I could eat every day.
I really love PB&J. But pizza runs a close second.
4. Warmth and sunlight have been strangely missing from my neck of the woods for months!! I want them back, please..
Worse, they're calling for 6 - 9" of snow tonight. We're really, really close to breaking the all time record for snow up here, only 15" to go. We've had more than 100 inches this winter. UGH.
5. NY Times Bestseller List here I come!
Nothing wrong with a little wishful thinking, is there?
6. I dislike tattoo(s).
I don't find them particularly attractive on others, especially in the extreme (like that lady on American Idol, or her boyfriend who has them covering his face like Darth Maul), and the thought of anyone coming at me with a needle just to draw on me? Please... still, to each his own. I have a sister covered in them.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my husband playing hockey so that I can control the TV for a change, tomorrow my plans include shoveling 6 -9" of snow off my driveway and Sunday, I have to build all next weeks pages for The Long and the Short of It's website!
Learn anything new about me?
Words to make you panic:
An IM from your biz partner, "Um, we may have a problem."
Biz Partner, "Our website is gone."
Yes, folks, The Long and the Short of It disappeared for a bit last night. My hosting folks were no help (surprising? I think not), but my DH who was still at work at 8:00 p.m. responded to my IM cry for help and figured out what had happened. I fixed it, all was well. We don't know WHY it happened (and worse, it happened to me again this morning when I uploaded pages), so it could happen at a moments notice.
Did I mention I am really unhappy with my hosting company?
Your Power Bird is a Cardinal
You believe that each day is precious, and you spend your times as best as you can.
You see the wonder in small things, and you are often content with what you have.
You life an interesting, colorful life - and you bring color to those around you.
Confident and expressive, you believe you know how to live a good life. You're living it!
Hmmm... not really me, though I really LOVE the cardinal. He's so purty.