Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ten For Tuesday and FrankenDog

Ten "Top Ten" lists that I found on Google:

Lora Roberts: Top Ten Reasons to be a Mystery Writer

Top Ten Reasons to Be a Vegetarian

Top Ten Reasons to Be Single

Top Ten Tips for Back to School

Top Ten Urinals

Top Ten Stupidest Lists

Top Ten Ways to Destroy Earth

FBI's Ten Most Wanted

Top 10 Free Time Wasting Sites on the Net

Wikipedia talks about the Top Ten list

=====================================================

And for those of you who are dying to know what my poor dog's leg looks like sans bandage, here are links to her FrankenLeg (DH calls it her "chicken leg", poor puppy):

Her "owie" from the bandage rubbing the back of her leg

Her sutures - which look much less painful than her "owie"

But, hey, we're on the mend (and, yes, she did whine all night last night -- but this time I used EARPLUGS!).

2 comments:

Judy said...

Earplugs! What a great idea. When you thought of it, did you slap your forehead??? I would have.

Thanks for the TTT (ten top tens).... Urinals? Who on earth would even WANT to check that out?

I like the free time wasting sites (like I need any more reasons to stay away from writing).

Going now to check out the mystery writer page :-)

oaujh= what your poor doggie has been saying

Anonymous said...

Poor puppy!!! It gives me shivers just looking at the pictures!