Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just the Facts, Ma'am

Your Observation Skills Get A C+

You tend to notice the big things in life...
But the details aren't exactly your forte


You know, the scariest thing about this response was that I was SURE I had all but one of these right. Gah! Now I'm going to have to check out what the correct answers were.

This explains my writing lately... details? What details? I don't need no freakin' details. I recently wrote a rape scene (well, sort of... it starts immediately following the rape) and the victim showed almost no emotion. I posted in my group and they asked why.

Good question. Stupid details...

If you take this quiz, let me know so I can see how you did (unless you all get "A's" cuz them I'm going to feel like a complete idiot).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did even worse than you! I got a C- (same comment about details, though). No wonder my books are so lacking in detail!