Friday, May 04, 2007

You've Been Randomized!

On Tuesday, I was randomized by Groovy, and asked if anyone was interested in playing along. I promised my set of Random Questions on Friday, but completely forgot until just now.

Judy, Alice, and Shauna all volunteered (brave souls). Here are the questions I'd like them to answer:

1. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose and why?

2. Share one thing you love and one thing that drives you batty about your spouse/significant other.

3. If you could go back to high school and repeat one particular day, which day would you choose? Would you change anything about the day? Why or why not?

4. Death penalty -- are you for or against? Why? Convince me to agree with you.

5. What's the earliest memory you can recall? How old were you?
Okay, kids... that's it from me. If anyone else wants to play along now, feel free -- just leave me your link so I can peek.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Mine are up. Thanks! I enjoyed this.

Alice said...

Hi Marianne, cool questions! Mine's up here. I've enjoyed this too. :)

groovyoldlady said...

Good questions. Sorry I didn't reciprocrate. I've been sick. Sick brains never come up with clever answers.

Shauna said...

Great questions, Marianne! I finally got them up on my blog. Sorry it took so long. It took me awhile to fined some quiet time! Kids....sigh.