Thursday, May 10, 2007

Where I Don't Book It

It's that time once again to Book It (Dano...LOL):




Booking Through Thursday

So, judging by last week’s answers, apparently the question I should have been asking was:

Where DON’T you read??


I don't read when I'm driving. Or in the shower (but I definitely do in the bath).

I'm thinking...but... I read when I cook, while I wait anywhere, I read when my DD is taking her tests, while I watch TV... so, really, there aren't many places I don't read. If it's dangerous or will ruin my book, no. Otherwise, yes.

8 comments:

Melissa McClone said...

Okay, I'll admit it. I have actually read while I drove. Not when the car was actually moving, but stopped in traffic.

Bathtub reading is one of my favorites!

Alice said...

I don't have a bathtub here, but can imagine how much fun it is to read and indulge in a bath at the same time! :)

--Deb said...

Our answers to this one are remarkably similar.... (grin)

--Deb
www.chappysmom.com

Anonymous said...

I see what you mean, very similar answers! I forgot to put that I don't read when I am driving, but I think that was covered under the not while in a car because of travel sickness.

Anonymous said...

I used to love reading in the tub. Haven't done that in years.

Julia said...

I can't read while car in motions. But I think I read just about anywhere too, unless I know it going to harms my books..I stay away from that place *grin*

Happy BTT - and I hope you have a great Mother's Day weekend!

Melody said...

Hi Marianne, I'm impressed that you can read while you're cooking! I need full concentration when it comes to this. LOL. Happy BTT.

Literary Feline said...

Once when I had to be somewhere by a certain time, but I was so close to finishing the book I was reading that I hated to put it down, I had my husband read the final chapter to me while I was in the shower. I love it when a book has a hold on me like that. :-)

I do agree with you--if it's dangerous or will ruin a book, reading is out.