Thursday, May 10, 2007

More Contests!

While running around the blogosphere on Wednesday, I found MORE CONTESTS for you to enter! Woo! Don't you love free stuff? I do, and you can bet I'm entering every last one of these because they involve BOOKS. I love contests.

Lynette Rees is giving away a copy of her eBook, Return to Winter. All you have to do is give your opinion on "happy every after" at her blog. Easy enough, right?

Lauren Delany is giving away a genuine purple moonstone pendant much like the one in her story, Dark Encounter. Just go here for the rules (don't worry, they're really easy, too!).

Terry O'Dell is giving away a copy of any of her Wild Rose Press stories -- YOUR CHOICE! The contest information is at the bottom left of this blog page. Again, easy-peasy.

Free books, free jewelry... what more could you want besides chocolate? And, hey, I'm giving that away! Have you entered yet?

No comments: