Monday, March 13, 2006

Name That Tune

So, Diana suggested in her blog to go to Babelfish and translate song lyrics. First from English to German, then copy and paste, translate from German to French, copy and paste, and then from French to English.

Can you guess my song? (Mom, you don't get a guess, cuz you'll know it right off.)

I stated ahead with much hoping for narrow manner years, that I love right find the road defective would become, me however received wasted a time, or of two did not wipe my brew and held, could me support to see, as each sign on you precisely showed each dream lost a long time me lead, where it other to be who my heart to break, as stars of North me in my manner in your affectionate arms showed which are much me this one.

Know are precisely that the god blessed the defective road me with you precisely led me thinks the years that I would like myself to precisely lead to Him to smile and takes my hand you understand yourself, there were that all started from a greater plan which is right to come.

Each dream lost a long time led me, where you of others are that my heart broke that, they showed as stars of North me in my manner in your affectionate arms which are much me this one, knows is precisely that the god blessed the defective road me with you precisely led.


No wonder no one can understand me when I practice my French.

Merci pour le jeu. Au Revoir.

2 comments:

Ceri Hebert said...

Broken Road by Rascal Flatts?

An awesome group :)

Marianne Arkins said...

Eden,

Yup! The Bless the Defective Road. Odd... it loses something.

Love their stuff!

M.