Thursday, March 09, 2006

Just So You Know...

I really have been working. Check out this page -- the first page of my first chapter. If you knew how many times I've edited this thing - ARGH - it should not have this many changes!!



And, geez, it looks even worse when I track changes!



Still, I think the beginning is stronger and more active with less backstory and "telling". I hope that the reader can figure out who is who, since Camilla and the reader get bombarded with her entire crazy family right from the get-go.

Okay, back to editing. I hope the whole book isn't this bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judy said...

I'm proud of you! Hopefully one day I'll get to the editing part of Fiona's Dream or Lizzie.... now just to finish the blasted things!!!!