Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today's Blog Brought To You By...

Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. What puts man in a higher state of evolution is that he has got his laugh on the right end. ~Max Eastman

Facebook Pieces of Flair (why? Because I stacked wood all day yesterday -- and it's not done -- and I'm still tired... besides, laughter is good for the soul):








And, heck, for good measure -- have a little I Can Has Cheezburger and I Has A Hot Dog







Have a happy Saturday!

==================================

7 comments:

anno said...

Oh man, these made me laugh so hard my husband had to come over to investigate. And now, he's laughing, too!

Dru said...

LOL..thanks for the laugh this morning.

Have a good Saturday.

Tori Lennox said...

What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about?

Thoughts like this keep me awake at night.... LOL!

Jen said...

That hokey pokey expression is my fave, but that's why I sent it to you! ;-)

groovyoldlady said...

I was going to recite some of my Flair faves, but since the new Facebook crap I can't FIND my Flair.

Stupid New Facebook.

Melissa McClone said...

What is Flair? You sent me some and so did others, but I'm totally clueless.

Brandy said...

Ooh, so I can count sarcasm as a second language? AWESOME! Thanks for sharing the laughs!
Hope you get done with that wood soon. Have a nice Saturday!