Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Quickie...

“Destiny is not a matter of chance, but of choice. Not something to wish for, but to attain.” — William Jennings Bryan

Wonder if that title will garner me Google hits, LOL... as an aside, I used to know someone who pronounced "quiche" as "quickie".

Anyway... it's Wednesday, and I have a guest blogger so will make this short (since I'm really not supposed to post at all, but can't seem to help myself).

I wrote 988 words yesterday.

It's sunny. -- Edited to add: IT'S SNOWING! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???

All is right WHITE with the world.

Have a good day and enjoy Ashley Ladd's post... below.

11 comments:

Dru said...

Woo hoo on writing over 900 words.

Have a good Wednesday.

anno said...

Great progress! Sorry about that snow. We're supposed to be getting some rain later this week... I'll try to send it your way.

Judy said...

Great work on the writing! You're moving on along. How did the hair turn out?

Sarita Leone said...

Ugh. No more snow! :(

Love it that you're writing. Doesn't it feel great?

Have a good one. And, um, stay away from the windows. Maybe then you won't see that white stuff falling from the sky. Just a thought...

Lianne Lopes said...

What a bummer about the snow! We have been snow free (well, other than what's still not quite melted) for awhile now. If only my head would cooperate with me so I can go outside! It was up to almost 50 yesterday. :) Kinda cloudy today, but no snow in the forecast. Yet.

Congrats on the word count again. :) You'll have that baby finished in no time.

Melissa McClone said...

Congrats on the writing! I with I were doing that much!

Anonymous said...

WTG on the writing!!!

And, yeah, that title is going to bring the perverts out of the woodwork. *g*

Brandy said...

Good going on the writing. And sorry about the snow! *G*

Unknown said...

Way to go with the writing. I got some writing done today, too.

Thanks again for having me as your blog guest today.

Dena said...

Hi Marianne, I enjoyed Ashley's post yesterday. I'm glad you got so many words down, hope fully you will get more done tomorrow. That sucks about the snow, this winter has been very weird.

Diane Craver said...

Sorry about the snow. Congrats on the writing! I haven't written anything new.