Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Snowing

No, I'm not joking... it's been snowing here ALL DAY.

I am NOT happy.

Edited to add PICTURES:

I had to take the dog out, so thought I'd take a shot of my vegetable garden:



If you look closely, you'll see my tomato cages lying on the ground, and my lovely, black composter. What you WON'T see are... plants, or even dirt.

How did the Pilgrims survive out here? Seriously....Just saying.

Oh, and here's one of Dakota, who likes the snow (there's one in every family):



And DD's playset:



Just another lovely Spring day here in the frozen north.



9 comments:

Diane Craver said...

Sorry about the snow. It's raining here again.

Just posted my "Hottie of the Week" so will post about your great daily book giveaway tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Somebody needs to bitch-slap Mother Nature.

Anonymous said...

Woke up to more snow here, too. But it didn't stick around. Thankfully.

I agree with Tori...there's needs to be a whole lotta Mother Nature smacking goin' on. This is INSANE!

Anonymous said...

I am SO over winter, aren't you?? What's up with late spring snow?

groovyoldlady said...

Ayuh, It's comin' down s'thick right now that I can't see the house across the street.

...and I was going to ride my stupid bike tomorrow.

Dru said...

You're jealous of my no snow and I'm jealous of your snow.

Brandy said...

We don't get much snow here, maybe an inch or 2 at the most. Want to move to SC? *G*

Unknown said...

Lovely spring. My cousin sent me pictures of her house Easter Sunday in Ohio. Yep, it was very snowy, too. In fact, they'd had a blizzard for Easter. As I've lived in South Florida for twenty years now, I actually miss snow and I think your pics are beautiful. I guess the grass is greener - uh, whiter in this case. Thanks for sharing. Hope you get real spring soon.

Madelein said...

This is a great site- Well done!!