Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

For I remember it is Easter morn, And life and love and peace are all new born. ~ Alice Freeman Palmer

Wishing you all the best on this wonderful day! We're going to spend it with family, and the DD is thrilled to see her cousins.

I hope you all have a blessed and glorious day -- wishing you sunshine, warmth, love and family.



==========================

I can't let a day go by without a quiz, can I?



Your Chocolate Easter Bunny Personality



You know what you want in life and how to get it.
You're not going to waste time or let yourself be meek

Whether it's chocolate, money, or power...
You take what you can get, and you act quickly.

You have a lot of energy, and people sometimes scared by your determination. Not that you care what other people think. You're not going to apologize for who you are.

7 comments:

Karen H said...

Just stopping in this sunny Easter morning to wish you a very Happy Easter and hope you get to bite the ears off your own chocolate bunny!

(I'm a tail first girl myself! HEHE)

Anonymous said...

We're twins today. I bite the ears of my chocolate bunny first, too. :)

Happy Easter!!!

Dru said...

Happy Easter!

I have a chocolate Easter bunny personality.

Jen said...

Have a lovely Easter!

Allie Boniface said...

Happy Easter!!

Brandy said...

I hope you had a lovely Easter!

Melissa McClone said...

Hope you had a lovely Easter, Marianne!