Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Little Sidenote

"Even the woodpecker owes his success to the fact that he uses his head and keeps pecking away until he finishes the job he starts." — Coleman Cox

Just a little note, because this was supposed to be guest blog (aka Marianne takes a day off blog) day.

Today, for my virtual tour, I'm interviewed at A2EatWrite! Come visit and chat with me there.

I wrote again yesterday, just over 1000 words! I'm going to keep it going, doggone it. So far, so good.

==================================

7 comments:

Jen said...

It's up, it's up, it's up! C had a snow day so we slept in... ;-)

Lianne Lopes said...

Glad you got more writing done. That's inspiring to me. I have a quiet house with very few interruptions, so if you can do it, I SURELY can. :)

God speed on today's word count for you.

Anonymous said...

Sarita! Thanks for sharing. A great analogy about pruning the vines and writing. We pruned our grapevine last week, and I remember thinking similar things.

Marianne: Yay on the words!

Brandy said...

YAY on more word count!

Anonymous said...

WTG on the writing!!!

Dru said...

Congrats on your word count.

Melissa McClone said...

Congrats on the writing!!!!!