Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Friend Wrote This Book: One Night In Boston

Allie is one fantastic writer, and you won't be disappointed!



One Night In Boston

Can anything really change in 24 hours? Can everything?

Maggie Doyle is about to lose her home, her business, and her last grip on sanity unless she comes up with fifteen thousand dollars to pay off the bank. Her only option? Forget the pain of one life-altering night, find the stepbrother she hasn’t spoken to in years and ask him for help.

Everything in Jack Major’s life is going according to plan. He’s rich, powerful, and about to marry Boston’s most successful attorney. There’s just one problem: he can’t seem to forget his first love, the one who left him in college after a whirlwind trip to Vegas with a secret she couldn’t trust him to keep.

When Maggie and Jack meet up at a high-profile charity ball, past collides with present and the sparks fly. But is it too late for a first love to ignite again? And if Maggie reveals the reason she left Jack all those years ago, will he be able to forgive her?

A single night in Boston takes Maggie and Jack from the glittering lights of the ballroom to the windswept city streets and back through the years to relive old memories. Will morning light bring new hope for their future together? Or are some secrets too deep to ever truly overcome?

Read An Excerpt Online.


I'm so excited!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I went over there yesterday - it looks wonderful! I have a stack of books that I have to finish for research but they should be done in a week or two and then I'm planning to order that and Tickle Fights! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love that cover!!

Dru said...

This book sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out since I want to know what the secret is.