Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Submission Flu

I'm just finishing printing off the last few pages of my latest contest submission and I can feel the submission flu coming on... Nausea, fever, chills.

I hate it.

I keep thinking that eventually I'll get over it, but it happens with any and every submission, regardless of what, where or how important. Ugh.

I'm sure I must have missed a typo or done some other hideous error that I didn't catch, but it's too late now.

Excuse me, but I need to go vomit.

Bleh.

Amended to add #1:

I found one! I used "rustic" in two consecutive paragraphs to describe the same thing! Ack!

Amended to add #2:

Just for fun, I entered another online contest with the first 1,000 words of the same WIP. I was already sick to my stomach, so figured it couldn't get any worse!

No comments: