Friday, February 03, 2006

How Did They Know?

My Humorscope:

Capricorn:
You will stack furniture in the bathtub, today. That's just the sort of thing you would do, your friends will say.

How did they know that? Do they have a nanny-cam in the bathroom? Now I'm going to have to take the armoire out of the tub.

That reminds me of a great line from "Undercover Blues" when the cop turns to the hero (who the cop thinks is FBI) and says "My contact says that you weren't 'Bureau' material." And the hero says, "Actually, I'm more of an end table." And then the hero turns to the heroine and says, "I've always pictured you as an armoire with really nice drawers."

Okay. Maybe you had to be there.

Still, I am going to use that Humorscope in a story. Seriously. Or... maby not seriously -- because I don't think you can use that in a serious story.

I'm babbling. That's my cue to exit stage left.

No comments: