Friday, April 21, 2006

Quiz Day

I did this for me, and then I decided to do it for my characters, too...

Here's mine:

You Are Red Orange

You are a very genuine person, although it takes a while for you to show the true you.

A bit introverted, you desire respect and affection from those close to you.

You are quite empathetic, and you have a true concern for the well being of others.
Many people have warm, heartfelt memories of you - even if you don't remember them well.


Okay, I'll buy that. My quizzes always come back that people don't get to know the "real me" easily. That's very, very, very true. And I am empathetic (though I tend to have more empathy for beings who are at the mercy of others: children and animals).

Here's Camilla:

You Are Cranberry Red

Peaceful and philosophical, you are almost always at harmony with the world.

You're not very social, but you always enjoy a deep, complex conversation with a friend.

It's possible that you've been disappointed a lot in your life, but you've gotten over those disappointments quickly.

For you, each day is new and glorious. You wake up refreshed and happy, even when things aren't going your way.


This is mostly Camilla, though I wouldn't call her "peaceful and philosophical". She is pretty anti-social at heart, even if her family and friends won't allow her to be in actuality.

Lastly, there's Liv:

You Are Rouge Red

Of all the reds, you are the most energetic and vibrant.

You never need to recharge, and in fact, you often recharge others.

Gutsy and brave, you've never let your fears stop you from doing anything.

You figure that life is all about experiences, and you'll always take that leap of faith.


This is pretty much true, too -- although answering the "what color sneakers would you buy" was tough for her, because she'd color coordinate to her outfit -- if she even buys sneakers (in the story, she doesn't own any).

So, there you have it. At least my characters are all different. That's a plus!

Have a good weekend.

No comments: