Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Secret Identity

You Are Jan Brady

Brainy and a little introverted, you tend to think life is a lot worse than it actually is.

And while you may think you're a little goofy looking, most people consider you to be a major babe.


Actually, I have to admit that Jan was probably my favorite Brady -- Marsha was a conceited, angst-ridden girl, and Cindy was just too young. Jan did, in fact, remind me a bit of me, so this works.

Introverted. check (yes, really, I am -- but I hide it well)

Brainy. check (I've been called worse things, and I like being brainy)

Pessamistic. check (at least most of the time - it's easier, somehow, to see the glass half empty)

I think I'm goofy looking. check (nowadays, especially, I look in the mirror and wonder why hubby still says I'm beautiful other than the fact that it's part of the wedding contract)

So, there you have it. The real me.

Hey, was it Jan that dated Davey Jones? Man, oh man, did I have a crush on him...

(Psst... did you notice that my edited word count for Camilla is going up? See - -I am working!)

No comments: