Monday, April 10, 2006

Meme's and Characterization

I couldn't think of anything to blog about this morning, so I decided to go on a meme hunt. I actually found a website that lists them! The Meme List

Anyway, as I was looking around for a meme I felt like doing, I came across a site called Monday Madness that has questions to answer each Monday -- which seemed appropriate since today was, well... Monday.

There are only a few questions each week -- and pretty simple to answer, but it got me to thinking (UH OH) -- I should have my characters answer them, too! They're really great for getting down to the nitty gritty stuff.

For instance (from the March 26th post):

1. Do you use a bag/sachel/wallet?
2. Do you use the same bag/sachel/wallet everyday or change depending on your outfit?
3. What do you carry in your bag/sachel/wallet?
4. Do you check and change the contents of your bag/sachel/wallet before you go anywhere specific or do you take everything everywhere?
5. How often do you have a good clean out of your bag/sachel/wallet?


Basic questions, but could really add something to your character, don't you think?

Or this (from March 5th):

1. How many hobbies do you have?
2. Name at least one of your hobbies.
3. What do you like about your hobby?
4. What keeps you from spending more time on any one of your hobbies?
5. Do you have any hobbies that you haven't taken up yet, but would like to?
6. Have you ever decided to give up a hobby? If so, why?


So, now, instead of blogging anymore, I'm going to go answer these questions for my characters and see what they have to say. What about you?

No comments: