Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More Christmas Spirit

Okay ... I'm still working on the whole Christmas spirit thing. I've managed to get at least *some* of my cards out. Presents are wrapped.

Today, I thought I'd share some parts of my favorite all time Christmas movies.





Sadly.... I couldn't find a video for my fave all time Christmas movie: the original "Miracle on 34th Street". But imagine it here.

What are some of your favorite Christmas movies?

====================




You Are Content



You seek moderation by compensating for extremes. If you're extreme one way, you're also extreme the other way.

While you can be brutally honest, you're still quite a charmer. You say it all with a smile.

You are magnetic, endearing, and people tend to love you. You are a positive force in this world.

You're a bit of an introvert, but you're never lonely. You know how to entertain yourself.



That's probably mostly right ... maybe 75%?

===================

4 comments:

Melissa McClone said...

Cards? What are those?

I'm so far behind it isn't funny. Looks like it'll be New Years cards this year. Did that a couple of years ago, too!

Brandy said...

Marianne, I'm still trying to get into the Christmas spirit, too. Don't feel bad about it. One of my favorite movies is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Oh, and Christmas with the Kranks. *g*

You Are Intuitive:
You are a calm, soft spoken person. You are well mannered and classy.
You're a very sensitive soul. You haven't grown that thick skin that most other adults have.
Your friends rely on you to bring novelty and excitement to their lives.
You don't accept apologies easily. Actions mean much more to you than words do.

Hmm, about 80% correct. I have no idea how to bring novelty to anyone. Or excitement. *g*

I hope you have a happy Wednesday!

Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer said...

Funny part is i have Miracle memorized. So yeah, I can insert memory there. :-) Love charlie brown, too. I made the mistake one year, in a church play (i was an angel-poor typecasting I know), and I got through my speech, but said, And that's what Christmas is all about Charlie Brown.

I was 8. Yeah, I was a dork, too.

Tori Lennox said...

My favorite Christmas movie is Christmas in Connecticut with Barbara Stanwyck (not that horrid remake with Dian Cannon).