Because I'm still brain dead and have a horrific day looming ahead of me, I'm borrowing this *sort of* meme from Word Nerd (this was HARD… mostly because I think I've entered a time warp and have no idea how long things have been around):
TEN THINGS THAT I LOVE BUT DIDN'T HAVE TEN YEARS AGO:
1. My daughter.
2. TiVo (I never understood the attraction until I actually got one. Now I don't think I could live without it.)
3. Online billpay.
4. eBay (they haven't been around for ten years have they?)
5. My last two novels (though I'm not loving either one that much right now… editing… grrr…)
6. My online writing friends, especially - Charity, Darcy, Judy and Pam -- without whom Camilla and Tish wouldn't be the ladies they are.
7. American Idol (yes, I went out and bought Taylor's cd single today… what about you? My daughter was boogie - ing [how the heck would you really spell that?] to "Takin' it to the Streets" in a huge way)
8. Tons of meat alternatives - God bless Boca Burger and Veggie Slices.
9. A chest freezer.
10. Lots and Lots of computer games that distract me from writing.
How about you? Consider yourself tagged (and let me know if you've opted to try this).
Sword of Unimaginable Annoyance
1 hour ago