Thursday, April 21, 2011

Alive and Well

funny pictures - you spelt it rong
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I was admonished by my mom this morning for posting nothing. She was worried and said others might be, too... So, I'm here. I just really had nothing to say. Totally blank.

Alive, well and ... blank.

Hopefully I'll have words tomorrow.

====================




You Are Blessed



You believe that everyone should be given space to do their own thing. You certainly need it!

You have no desire to lead or follow. Anyone is welcome to join you on your journey for a while.

You are shy at first but talkative with people you know extremely well. You open up over time.

You are naturally quite spiritual. You see the bigger picture and where you fit in.



About 75% right.

====================

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Aww, it is nice of you to let us know you're okay. I don't like sushi, so no quiz for me. *G*

Have a great day!

Judy said...

You Are Harmonious
You are a natural counselor. You listen well and give out good advice when needed.
You are accommodating and peace-seeking. You do your best to make others happy.

You love to celebrate, but your favorite parties are chill and low key.
You strive to build close relationships. You are attracted to people of substance

Tori Lennox said...

You posted more than I did yesterday. *g*

Melissa McClone said...

i didn't realize you were gone, but I didn't blog hop yesterday!

Sarita Leone said...

I'm glad your mom nudged you. I wondered where you were this morning. It's not like you to be up at the crack of dawn! I take comfort in knowing I'm not the only one sitting in my jammies before the computer.

I hope you had a nice day.

Dru said...

I thought I missed a day. Glad to know you're okay.

Angelina Rain said...

Too cute! What a lovely kitty!