Saturday, May 06, 2006

Written In the Stars

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all." - Dale Carnegie

From Astrology for Writers, Editors and Filmmakers:

Capricorn: If your work life isn't busy, something is really wrong. Mercury in your House of Daily Work brings lots and lots of offers for new projects, re-writes, new collaborators. Take names and numbers and promise an answer as soon as you can clear your desk of previous committments. $$$ isn't a problem for you now.

Hmmm... could be an interesting month for me then, huh?

"...lots and lots of offers for new projects, re-writes, new collaborators."

So, who wants to come over and play? Let me know, and we'll do lunch. Gotta admit to not being thrilled about that "re-writes" thing.

"$$$ isn't a problem for you now."

*laughs* Clearly the stars haven't looked in my back account lately.

I think I prefer my Humorscope:

Capricorn: A creature from the 7th dimension will become attached to your leg, and will be impossible to remove. Eventually, you'll simply get used to it.

This has already happened. I call her "my daughter".

1 comment:

Ceri Hebert said...

LOL That's too funny!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh this morning.