Saturday, May 13, 2006

Brain Is Dead...

... so you get a quiz today.

How You Life Your Life

You tend to deprive yourself of things you crave, for your own good.

You tend to avoid confrontation and stay away from sticky situations.

You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many acquaintances.

You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.


Aside from the "avoiding confrontation" thing (that is NOT my strong suit), this is pretty close to right on. Most of the deprivation of things that aren't good for me relate to food -- doesn't everybody do that?

But the rest? Well... yeah. Especially that old "dream big" thing. I've always had big dreams, as long as I can remember. But I'm still here, typing my blog in the basement and not on a book tour. How can that be?

No worries. Still dreaming.

No comments: