Friday, September 09, 2005

Where Does the Time Go?


Oh my... has it really been three days since I last posted? Bad writer, no cookie.

I've been busy. I homeschool my daughter, so that takes time. I seem to have errands to run every day, despite trying to plan to do them one day a week (this is partly the fault of the library employees who wait until I visit them to get in a book I have ordered. Then they call - immediately upon my return home from there - to advise me I have a book ready for pickup. I'm not joking.)

Now and then, I clean my house. Sometimes I even cook dinner. Water the gardens.

Oh yeah, and I've been known to write a few lines now and then in my WIP.

Actually, I finally, Finally, FINALLY finished completely revamping the beginning of my novel, in which the way the hero is introduced to the heroine was changed dramatically. I needed to fix it before I could move one.

Now, I can move on. Phew.

I'm also working on some short romances for submission various places. I want to bulk up my writing resume. I plan on starting to query after the first of the year. Camilla should be done by then, and possibly even Playing House. Wouldn't that be great?

In the meantime, now that I've blogged, can I have a cookie? Peanut butter chocolate chip, if you don't mind.

No comments: