Sunday, September 18, 2005

Finally!


I finally found a book that held my attention from beginning to end -- it's been a chore, let me tell you, and I've gone through hundreds of books this past month or so. None others have made the cut.

Let me preface this by saying that this book has prequels -- and, luckily, I'd read them all at some point in time in the past. And it did happen to be in my favorite romance genre: Romantic Comedy.

The book?

Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips.

Thank you from the bottom of my tippy toes, SEP. I owe you a big one. This book was enough to make me forget about the time last night (I am so not a night owl) and I only had three more chapters to read this morning. You bet I read them instead of writing. Shame on me.

The sign of a really good book.

Did I already say "Thank You"?

The only bad part is, now I have to start looking again.

P.S. If you haven't already, read Jennifer Crusie's blog about Susan Elizabeth Phillips. It's a hoot!

No comments: