Thursday, September 15, 2005

Seven Things

Interesting quiz I found at Jenn's blog (this took a lot of deep thought, and I didn't think it would):

Seven Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:
1. Find my own space.
2. Get a novel published.
3. Travel overseas - preferably the British Isles or Australia.
4. Open an animal refuge for unadoptable companion animals.
5. Move back out west.
6. See more of the USA.
7. Own a laptop computer so I can write in the sunshine and get out of the mushroom patch.

Seven Things I Can Do
1. Wiggle my ears.
2. Memorize anything.
3. Give blood.
4. Talk to anyone.
5. Pick up bugs and snakes and other things that freak most people out.
6. Weed the garden, the lawn, the neighbors garden....
7. Write

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Watch anymore videos on the PETA website.
2. Foster pets for the animal shelter (hubby says "no").
3. Tolerate bratty children.
4. Squash a spider, moth or other bug in my house
5. Tolerate animal or child abuse in any form
6. Dress my daughter in trendy clothing ("Hottie" across her 6-year-old butt? Puh-leez)
7. Sew

Seven Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
1. Smile
2. Smarts
3. Humor
4. Height (I'm tall and always refused to date someone shorter than me!)
5. Kindness
6. Trim (Don't have to be slim, just concerned about staying in shape)
7. Mutual interests

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. Whatever
2. Bother
3. Sarah!
4. Bailey!
5. I'm downstairs!
6. What?
7. For crying out loud

Seven Celebrity Crushes (After reviewing my answers, I have to say - I'm kind of weird)
1. Bill Pullman (was he CUTE in "While You Were Sleeping" or what?)
2. Sean Connery (He's forty years older than me and still sexy)
3. Viggo Mortensen (But only as Aragorn)
4. Dougray Scott (Sigh... "Ever After"...)
5. Val Kilmer (I fell madly in love with him in "The Saint")
6. David Duchovny
7. Freddie Prinze Jr. (I don't know why, but I could watch "She's All That" a hundred times because of him)

Seven People I Want to Do This

Whoever wants to... it's interesting to think about.

No comments: