Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm "The Preacher" and What is Serenity Anyway?

I took this at quiz farm. Found it at Charity's blog who found it at Terry's blog. It's all about what Serenity Character are you??? What's Serenity? What's Firefly? I've seen them alluded to at Mary's blog, but I have no idea... and am starting to think I blog hop w-a-a-a-y too much.

Anyway, here are my quiz results (and, I'm telling you, I don't feel like a preacher, and I wax my mustache, so I look nothing like him. Charity's came out much cooler - I'm going to retake the quiz and see if I can be The Soldier instead, because she was a close second):




You scored as Shepherd Derrial Book. The Preacher. Out here, folks need a minister, if only to remind them that God hasn't forgotten them. It isn't about making them worship, it is teaching them to do right by themselves and other people. Why is that so hard for some to understand?




Shepherd Derrial Book

75%

Zoe Alleyne Washburne

69%

Simon Tam

63%

The Operative

63%

Inara Serra

56%

River Tam

50%

Capt. Mal Reynolds

50%

Jayne Cobb

44%

Hoban 'Wash' Washburne

44%

Kaylee Frye

31%

Which Serenity character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com