Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Of Worms and Ruined Anniversaries



Memo
TO: Whomever created the worm that invaded the computers at the company where my hubby is a systems administrator

You cretin!

Thank you so very much for ruining all plans for my anniversary. I even managed to arrange a sleep over for my daughter and, for the first time in SIX YEARS, would have had my husband all to myself (muh-ha-ha).

Now, he's busy running computer patches on umpteen billion networked computers and doesn't even think he'll be home at all tonight.

NOTE TO SELF: This is why I write romance where I can manipulate what happens (unlike my own life), and prefer to read only HEA's. Real life truly stinks sometimes.

I'm off to eat tons of chocolate and kill my babies (please see previous blog before dialing 9-1-1)

No comments: