Sunday, August 21, 2005

I Learned How To Post Pictures... I Think....



I think I found out how to post pictures... Let's see:

The worlds Best Chipmunk Hunter - Bailey:



You can tell I'm a scrapbook maniac - my first thought was NOT to yell at the dog for digging up my lawn, but to run for the camera to capture this moment forever.

Then yell at the dog.

Next, the World's Fattest Cat Plays E.T.:



This is pretty much all she ever does except eat and tease the dog.

Next -- My backyard in the winter -or- Why I Miss California:



And lastly for today - DD plays at the beach:



And, no, this has nothing whatsoever to do with writing - I just decided that I needed to learn something new today, and this was it.

Incidentally, one person in my writing group had an idea for Camilla that ROCKS and I took it and ran - brainstormed three pages of "what if's" so far and am still moving. I'm excited about the story for the first time in a l-o-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-n-n-g time. Yay!

No comments: