Friday, December 01, 2006

Patience is a Virtue

Patience: A minor form of despair disguised as a virtue. ~ Ambrose Bierce

Ahh... patience. I have none. Okay, very little. I bounced out of bed this morning and hurried downstairs to look at The Wild Rose Press page... and my story still isn't available. It should be soon. I hope.

beats head on keyboard

Okay, instead of complaining, I suppose I should be writing! I'm going to be messed up on the day of the week for the next few days because DH is off today and it already feels like Saturday. I hate that.

So, happy whatever day it is, and check back to see if my story is available for download!

EDITED TO ADD:

THE WINNER OF MY MONTHLY CONTEST IS "NOVEL BLOGGER", Brian P.

Brian, send me an email with your mailing address and I'll get it out to you! Congratulations!!

1 comment:

anno said...

Hey--this announcement just sent me scurrying about the Wild Rose site. Where will your story be posted? What a great start to the holidays!