Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Christmas Meme

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. ~ W.T. Ellis

Some Christmas meme's to make your season bright (and I haven't had coffee yet, so am too brain dead to write scintillatingly):

You Are Dancer

Carefree and fun, you always find reasons to do a happy dance.

Why You're Naughty: That dark stint you had as Santa's private dancer.

Why You're Nice: You're friendly. Very friendly.


I took that quiz twice, because I don't feel carefree and fun, but got "Dancer" twice. Who knows what lurks in the hearts of men....?

Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas

For you, it's all about sharing times with family.
Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.


UGH... I'm in Christmas hell...
















Now that's more like it!

2 comments:

Ceri Hebert said...

Im a Very Brady Christmas too.

Sounds too wholesome for my family.

Only 7 more hours of work then I can go home!

tlpuevs-tell little Pete useless elves value Santa

Anonymous said...

I'm Dancer, too! But I'm having a National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! =:0