Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oh NO! I'm Short!

Okay, actually I'm pretty tall, but my WIP - Liv Leigh - is about 12,000 words short for the line I'm targeting. I'd planned on adding words during my revision, but have instead deleted . A lot. I sat down and added up what I have written which is now about 225 pages. Of course, this is without chapter breaks, so that will add some. But not enough.

12,000 words.

I have one place, at the end, where I'll probably add about 3,000. Beyond that, I'm clueless and that still leaves 9,000 more words.

See, I can still do math, even if I can't reach my total words goal.

Crud.

12,000 words.

1 comment:

Charity Tahmaseb said...

You can have some of my words. I know I have at least 12,000 to spare. Too bad we can't somehow combine it so we each get the word count we want.