Saturday, January 14, 2006

I HATE Editing

Argh!! I'm tearing my hair out. Editing takes all the fun out of writing. Really.

Lovely Liv Leigh is giving me fits. I think I just figured out something that makes something controversial make sense in the story (and OMG that sentence needs some serious editing help) but it means that I need to go back and rewrite the dickens out of the entire blasted story. ACK!

I don't know if I can face it. But I have to. I must have at least one of my novels ready for submission by summer to meet my goals. I want to start Liv in contests just to get an idea of how other people feel about her and if she makes sense.

I can't do that until all this *&^%$#%^& editing is done.

Can you tell I'm a little frustrated?

Okay, I'm procrastinating. Guess I should get back to work.

No comments: