Thursday, January 05, 2006

Eye Candy

Didn't have a lot to say today, so thought I'd just have a picture show.

First, I'm posting a picture of one of my characters... well, he's a real person, too -- but I can't for the life of me remember who this very yummy person is. Anyone? Anyone?



Why do I think that Bill Pullman is so cute? From the first time I remember seeing him in a movie ("Ruthless People") I had a crush...



And, though I know it's cliched, and everyone likes him -- I started to fall for Matthew in "A Time To Kill" but "The Wedding Planner" clinched it (but he could stop smoking those disgusting cigars any time and I wouldn't complain):



Though the first crush I can remember was from when I was in single digits... My favorite song was "Last of the Red Hot Lovers" sung by:



Good old Donny is still looking good!

2 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

Hey, that first cutie is Tom Welling, who plays Clark Kent in the WB's Smallville. He's younger than me, but mighty pretty. :)

Marianne Arkins said...

Trish,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I couldn't remember, to save my life.

I wrote it down this time. Can you tell I watch very little TV?