Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Total Lack of Concentration

Is it just me, or is it really hard to get back into writing after the holidays?? I can't concentrate on anything. I opened up my WIP to edit some more for D (betcha can't wait, hmmm??? LOL….) and got to a spot that needs a lot of work because of a plot change, thought "Ugh, can't face that." and promptly closed the document.

Opened up a short story I'm working on to send to WW (yup, trying them again) looked at it, thought "Ugh, can't face that." and closed out.

Stared at a blank page for a while.

Can't see to get my brain off of either playing games or itching to continue reading Last Girl Dancing by Holly Lisle - quite a good book, folks, if you haven't read it.

I have new writing goals set for the year, and monthly and weekly goals to help attain those annual goals. I wanted to get serious starting today, but just can't.

Good think January is still a few days away!

No comments: