Monday, December 19, 2005

Clearly I Should Pay Someone to Title my WIP's

LuLu Titlescorer


Isn't She Liv Leigh - This book title has a 26.3% chance of being a bestseller title

Camilla's Critters - This book title has a 45.6% chance of being a bestseller title

Playing House - This book title has a 55.4% chance of being a bestseller title

But then I tried these and now I don't feel so bad:


Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone - This book title has a 14.6% chance of being a bestseller title

The Davinci Code - This book title has a 35.9% chance of being a bestseller title

The Historian - This book title has a 10.2% chance of being a bestseller title

1 comment:

Judy said...

Fiona's Dream made a 76.9%. Sounds good to me... now just to finish. I've got her stuck in Julie's kitchen pouring her heart out and don't know what to do next. I'm SO far off track!! I hate it when the characters want to do their own thing!!!