Friday, December 23, 2005

Random Friday, Part Deux

Don't have a lot of coherant thoughts today, so thought I'd just gab (my husband would say it's one of my greatest talents).

Read this in Reader's Digest this morning and it made me laugh, so I figured I should share.

Seems like many combatants aren't so picky about the weapons they use.

"Man Jailed After Striking Boy With Dog" - From The Tacoma (Washington) News Tribune

"Sheriff's Deputy Fatally Shoots Man With Knife" - from The Olympian South Sound

"Snarling Animal Chased, Attacked Resident With Wife" - from The Journal News


I finally, finally, wrote an opening that I like for Liv Leigh. Edited the first quarter, cut out four pages and sent it off to D. *gulp* Wonder if she'll like the opening?

My dog is eating again, so this made my day. She'd been off her food for a while, and that's awful scary. She's back to her old piggy self, so maybe it was just doggie flu.

Only two days until Christmas, and my DD is bouncing off the walls. We'll be baking cookies either today or tomorrow for Santa. Christmas really is for kids, don't you think?

And, hey! We're having a heat wave here... it's 37 degrees!! Woo Hoo! Break out the bikini.

That's it for now. My DD just got home from her sleepover at her Aunt's house, and I need to go be a mom again.

No comments: