Friday, October 21, 2005

Now I Know I'm Getting Old...

Mary mentioned on her blog today about a hottie from the TV show "Invasion". Haven't watched it, but had to know who she was talking about, so I went to IMDB to find a picture of "Russel" played by Eddie Cibrian. In his set of photos, I came across this one (I tried to upload it, but couldn't get it to save... sorry. But you gotta see it.), and couldn't understand why a picture of Shaun Cassidy (yes, that Shaun Cassidy) was in a group of photos from "Invasion". Guess what I found out? He CREATED the show!

In any case, I didn't recognize him -- would you?



I mean, really, compare to the good old days:



At least my one BIG crush (and, I admit, my very first concert) hasn't changed so much.

THEN:



NOW:



Well, okay, maybe he has changed a little bit (he's the guy on the right -- from an issue of Tiger Beat magazine in 1973):



Man... I'm getting old.

I'm still shocked, SHOCKED, that Shaun Cassidy created Invasion. Almost as shocked as I am by his appearance.

Shocked.

2 comments:

MJFredrick said...

Oh, my. I hadn't seen Shaun. He was my first big crush. Nope, wouldn't know him, but man, he looks like his mom, doesn't he?

Marianne Arkins said...

It's a little eerie how much he looks like his mom... I saw him in "Blood Brothers" in 1995 on stage in Denver, and he looked great. It's only been 10 years... geez.... Of course, I'm grayer and about 20 lbs heavier than I was 10 years ago, too, so I guess I shouldn't say anything...lol...