Saturday, October 22, 2005

Feeling a Little Cocky

I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something? First, a couple weeks ago, I selected a little amaryllis for my mom -- one that was just beginning to peek its head above the ground. She showed it to me... amazing how it's grown:



And then I was taking a trip through the Lillian Vernon catalog this morning (and, I have to say, they have some kinda cool stuff) when this item caught my eye:



Lastly, I popped over to Blogthings to mess around with some quizzes and opted for The Wacky Fortune Cookie Generator. It asked me if I felt lucky and I had to answer NO (I mean, did I win $350 million dollars in the Powerball???? UH Noooooooo....) and got this response:

Your Fortune Is

Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day.


Do you see anything in common with these things or is it just me?? Is someone trying to tell me something??

1 comment:

Judy said...

no.. it's just you ;-)

You've been hanging around Michele too much... wait, no... this was way before Michele.... hmmmmmm