Sunday, October 22, 2006

ISO SWM

HELP!

I'm looking for a model for my hero in my NaNo WIP and am having a terrible time. See... here's the problem: He's not a GQ hunk.

He's youngish (24), and not particularly athletic (his favorite sport is air hockey). He's cute, but a little geeky, and not particularly vain. He sort of looks like the kid from "Heroes":







But he's a little more mature looking and not so scrawny. Anyone have an idea of who I could use? Most hollywood folks are either more mature (ala George Clooney) or very young. I'm having trouble finding someone in between.

All help appreciated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi;
How about Johnny Depp? He's got that great jaw line and geeky glasses look - baggy clothes, intelligent eyes,

Chris

anno said...

James Spader? From his Sex, Lies, and Videotape days, though; not anything recent.

I adore Gabriel Byrne, but you'd have to go back a long ways (Excalibur) to find his youthful look.

What a fun question! I'll keep thinking.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I find the right types on the modeling agency sites. Trust me, they aren't all GQ material. :)

Ceri Hebert said...

Hmmm.... I thought Robert Downey Jr but he's not too shaggy. Skeet Ulrich? Christian Slater, Keanu Reeves, Josh Harnett, Christian Bale. Can't think of any others right now.

Gabriel Byrne is very yummy, but I prefer Gerard Butler.

joqrnk-junky orange quiche really nabs Kim