Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Help Me and Win!!

The heroine in a current WIP (Olivia Leigh) owns a swanky salon and health spa in Boston. Right now, I'm just calling it The Spa because I couldn't think of an appropriate name. I still can't.

So I'm offering a bribe to you for help. Win this Halloween tea light holder when you Name That Spa (I'm giving away the teal holder with the bats on it - brand spanking new):



Send me your suggestions to Marianne@mariannearkins.com - please put "Name That Spa" in the subject line - or leave a comment on this blog post and I'll pick a winner on Wednesday, October 18th. That gives you a week to think of a truly amazing name.

Here are some of the spa specifications:

    • They cater to a very upper class clientele
    • It is quiet and peaceful, with the impression given to each client that she is the only person there.
    • Each client is left with the impression that they are the single most important client at the spa.
    • They offer full day appointments, complete with healthy lunch and limo ride to and from the spa.

Please. Send. Help. I'm desperate.

3 comments:

MJFredrick said...

Oh, man, those are SO cute! But I'm no good at naming things....

BSJ-rom said...

Lingering

...

Skip Life: Rejuvenate

...

Sail Away Spa Retreat

...

Lashings of Sunshine

...

Sunshine

hmmm, ok I'm struggling now. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Liv Well

Love-Leigh Day Spa

Perfectly Pampered

:-)