Wednesday, December 09, 2009

What, When, Where, Why, How with Kelly Heckart

Welcome to Kelly Heckart ... today's victim guest!

What kind of shifter/creature would you prefer to be paired with if you found yourself in a paranormal story?

I would like to be paired with a wolf shifter. I have a special connection with wolves/canines and there is something exciting about a man who changes into a wolf. To me a wolf represents intelligence and loyalty, two qualities I appreciate in a mate.

When did you start writing?

I have always been a writer, but did not get serious about it until later in life. I started out writing song lyrics/poetry and then short stories and novels. Writing is something that I love to do so I write what inspires me and do not think about making money at it.

Where do you go to have fun?

Las Vegas. Isn't that where everyone goes to have fun? Vegas is only a couple of hours away and I just love to go there and people watch. People fascinate me. It is the one place where you can see all kinds of people from all over the country.

Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

You have me stumped here. I think whoever made up these names was smoking crack.

How would you feel if you discovered you had the back of your skirt caught in the back of your panties and your assets showing?

First, I would be thankful I decided not to wear granny panties and then I would wish I had done more Buns of Steel workouts. I would probably be embarrassed, but I am certain I would laugh. I usually do that when I am embarrassed. It would also depend on where it happened. I would be way more embarrassed to have it happen at a formal wedding then at a bar where I might start a new trend. I have never had a skirt caught in my panties, but I have had that square of toilet paper try to hitch a ride on my boot before.

Kelley lives in Arizona with her husband and two dogs. Though she resides on the earthly realm, she always has one foot firmly planted in the otherworldly realm of mystical creatures, fierce warriors and bold women. Armed with a vivid imagination and a lifelong passion for the ancient Celts, she spends most of her time creating timeless tales of romance, conflict and magic. She can be found online at www.kelleyheckart.com.

My website: http://www.kelleyheckart.com

My myspace: http://www.myspace.com/phantomqueen3

Blog: http://authorsstudio.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Kelley Heckart said...

Hi Marianne,
Thanks for having me on your blog. Your questions were a lot of fun.

Brandy said...

You have a good answer for the skirt question! *G* We all need to laugh at ourselves a bit more. And, another people watcher! Cool!

Keri Mikulski said...

Love the questions!! ;) Great interview.

groovyoldlady said...

Nice interview!

For the record, I accidentally showed off my "assets" in front of a church full of conservative Baptists - and I did laugh it off. I also NEVER forgot it!

Kelley Heckart said...

Hi Ladies,
I love everyone's comments. Thanks for taking the time to read my interview.

Margaret Tanner said...

Hi Kelley,
Great interview. Ooh skirt caught up in panties, I would like to see that, in fact I did once. I was at a wedding and the grooms mother had the skirt of her dress caught up in her panties. She was standing up in the front of the church with the wedding party. Must have been terribly embarassing for her the whole congregation could see. Whit panties and a black dress. Man did it stand out. The worst I have done is have the lace on my petticoat hanging below my hemline.