Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Quickie for Wednesday

The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one. ~Erma Bombeck

Just thought that was funny :-)

And, the cliff notes version because I have a guest blogger, below -- please read and comment! Let's see...

Eye: better, but the skin is peeling off my eyelid, which is a little icky.

Sleep: Managed to "sleep in" until 4:20 !!

Pillar Place 2008: Three more pillars are on their pupa walkabout. Thank heavens. They are eating me out of house and home.

Reading: The same. Writing: The same.

My Garden: The milkweed is a bit perked up, despite massive amounts of rain and hail again yesterday. Also, my squash plants have baby squash on them, and the cucumbers and tomatoes all have blossoms!! yay!

That's it for now... go forth and read about writing with music (something I CAN NOT do, lol)...

4 comments:

Sarita Leone said...

Baby squash? Oooh, I am jealous! I check the squash daily but no squash. Not even blossoms yet!

But we do have little peppers. They're so cute!

Glad your eye is improved. :)

Dru said...

I'm glad your eyes are doing better.

Brandy said...

Ooh, squash! I knew we should have planted that!
Um, yuck on the peeking eye lid, but glad your eye is doing better!

Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Glad the eye is doing better.

LOL on sleeping "in" until 4:20. I'm not even sure my clock makes that time twice a day. I'm told it does.....

How much longer until the Pillars fly away?