Saturday, December 22, 2007

Winter Reading Challenge 2007


I was challenged by one of the ladies over at Cre8Buzz to join in on the Winter Reading Challenge. Since I've been having such a hard time finding reading time lately, I thought I'd give myself added incentive.

So...

For my list of books to read (some are ones I kinda have to read for LASR, but they count, right?):

1. How To Marry A Millionaire Vampire by Kerrylyn Sparks
2. The Invasion of Falgannon Isle by Deborah MacGillivray
3. The Undead Next Door by Kerrylyn Sparks
4. The Warrior by Kinley MacGregor
5. The Accidental Vampire by Lyndsay Sands
6. Riding the Thunder by Deborah MacGillivray
7. Good Husband Material by Kara Lennox
8. Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas

I'm considering several others, but it really depends on whether I'm able to get them in time to meet this challenge, so the list may change without notice *G*. I'm sure I'll add some and subtract some as time passes.

Anyone else want to play?

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Hi Marianne. Thanks for joining the Winter Reading Challenge. Looks like you've got a good list. I'll be interested in reading your reviews on the vampire books.

And yes, LASR books count. In book you read for any reason whatsoever you can add to your list. :)

Thanks again for coming to play.

Anonymous said...

Marianne--
Hope you enjoy GOOD HUSBAND MATERIAL!

Kara Lennox