Friday, March 02, 2012

Friday and Pictures

DH stayed home yesterday ... he has a 45 mile commute daily, and while it normally takes him over an hour, when the weather is bad (and we got a foot of snow yesterday -- most since "snowtober") it can take 3 - 4 hours.

Here was my deck midday:



Here was me midday:



I'm so completely buried in work I can barely breathe. Forgive me for only visiting sporadically this week. If I ever get caught up, I'll be back.

In other news, DD complained of her ears popping painfully all day yesterday and even woke me up at 3 a.m. saying her ears popped and hurt. What is that? Anyone?

Have a good weekend!

==============

4 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Wow! I feel a little guilty it was 80 degrees yesterday.

Ref: popping
Have no idea. Popping usually occurs when the air pressure changes. Given your weather, it may be related.

Angelina Rain said...

Weather: Oh, that sucks. Our weather is changing a lot here too. Wednesday was sunny and in the mid 50s, yesterday and today it's raining and in the upper 30s, and tomorrow it's supposed to snow. Many people are getting sick because of this weather.

Ear popping: My ears pop when I have a cold or sinus infection. Also, it could be an ear infection.

Brandy said...

Ears crackle like that when fluid pressure builds up in the tubes/ears. I hope that it discontinues on it's own.

I hope you get some time to breathe soon!

Melissa McClone said...

Good luck catching up! Hope some of the snow has melted by now.